Commercial Bank of Africa’s mobile banking service allows you to access your cash and via your Mobile phone can be accessed through downloading the CBA App or by using the USSD code *654# for mobile phones which are not internet enabled. source url thesis games in education http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/write-my-homework-chper/12/ professional academic essay ghostwriters services https://www.dimensionsdance.org/pack/1292-generic-cialis-40-mg.html order dissertation https://worldtop20.org/system/buy-an-essay/30/ clomid kesan sampingan enter how to write a research essay plural hypothesis hypotheses order fourteen 500 mg flagyl pills go example of essay writing get link https://creativephl.org/pills/walgreens-cialis-5mg-price/33/ buy viagra near las vegas enter http://www.naymz.com/creative-writing-techniques-for-students/ see covering letter helpВ http://hyperbaricnurses.org/14184-buy-generic-viagra-online-in-australia/ mail order viagra uk no rx finasteride source link http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/literary-paper-writers-online/12/ https://rainierfruit.com/viagra-femenina-precio-espaga/ cheap viagra online canadian pharmacy general report writing format viagra tonytigeraz edexcel biology coursework level https://pacificainexile.org/students/how-to-write-a-research-paper-on-a-person/10/ What can you do with the CBA mobile App? Once the customer has registered and downloaded the CBA Mobile App, he/she can access account services such as:
- Balance inquiry
- Request for mini-statements
- Request for cheque books and new PINs
- Paying their utility bills
- Making internal and external cash transfers
- Getting information on branch and ATM locations.
How can you sign up for Commercial Bank of Africa Mobile Banking?
- Visit the nearest CBA branch for registration.
- After registration links to download the CBA mobile banking application will be sent
- If you don’t have an internet enabled phone dial *654# (available for Safaricom and Airtel lines only)
How much will cost you to use Commercial Bank of Africa Mobile Banking?
- Balance enquiry/mini statement requests KES 5
- Internal transfers(CBA to CBA Account) KES 15
- Value add alerts(Local number) KES 5
- Value add alerts (International number) KES 15
- Bill payments(Utility payments) KES 75