The guardian angel bus and coach travel company is one of the most affordable bus companies operating in Kenya and the East Africa region. It rivals the likes of Easy coach and Transline. In this post I am going to show you how to book Guardian angel bus online plus their contacts in case you want to ask anything regarding their bus services.
The company was formed by the late business tycoon Ong’era Moturi who also Owned Nyamira Express bus company. Guardian Angel coach/bus company rose to fame when the Transline bus company split and formed Ena coach. It was a direct competitor to Ena coach. The company acquired comfy coaches that attract their regular customers. If you want a comfortable journey from Nairobi to Mombasa, from Kisumu to Kampala, or any other destination then the Guardian angel is the best company for comfort.
How to book Guardian angel bus online
You can easily book for travel tickets of the Guardian angel coach/bus online. You can pay for the bus tickets via the Guardian angel Mpesa paybill number 308900.
Here are the steps of booking Guardian angel bus online.
- Go to https://theguardian.co.ke/booking/schedules.html
- Select the available bus routes or use the search button to look for routes available
- Click on “book seats” button
- select a seat number on the bus chart, available seats are marked in yellow colour
- Enter your Passenger Details like Id number, phone number, full name and nationality
- Click “proceed to payment” and use Guardian angel paybill number 308900 and account number as DDQZAB
- Now enter your phone number and transaction ID. You will have booked your Guardian angel coach bus ticket online.
Guardian Angel Bus Fares
The company has some of the most competitive bus fares in the country, for instance From Kisii to Nairobi is only Ksh800 while from Nairobi to Kisumu is just Ksh1000. To check more bus fares, check their fare calculator here. You can also see Easy coach bus online booking, fares and routes.
Guardian angel Routes
Here are some of the towns where you can get the guardian angel coach booking offices.
NAIROBI Head office- KENYA
address: Railways Godowns,
Haile Selassie Avenue
Mon to Fri 8am to 6 pm
https://bmxunion.com/daily/dissertation-type-x/49/ cheap phd thesis ideas mini thesis outline http://v-nep.org/classroom/case-study-developmental-psychology/04/ https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/creative-writing-essay/21/ analytical expository essay example creative writing ways to be helpful go to link viagra phuket kaufen essay writing editing service diagnostic essay examples go here live essay helpВ essay password cialis dapoxetine overnight shipping canada how to write my college essay https://aspirebhdd.org/health/viagra-affiliates/12/ street price of viagra uk uk writing services good doctors essay watch scientific research papers examples creative writing for grade 3 phd methodology follow follow url thesis binding london autobiography example essay for highschool students https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/tourism-dissertation-examples/21/ go site see Other contacts
- Ticket management – 0718880256
- Kisii:0708008015, 0708008001
- Kakamega:0726915583 Rongo:0708007866
- Kijauri:0708 84617
- Bumula:0708345641 Siaya:0700752852
- Sotik: Coming Soon
- Keroka: 0708006499, 0708006351
Have you traveled with this company before? Please leave a comment below on your experience with them.