Moving through Nairobi can be quite challenging if you own a vehicle. At some point you will need to get a good parking spot. Most parking lots in Nairobi are charged and you may look all over the place to get the county officials but find none. With that challenge, the city revolutionized this system and you can now pay for your parking fee through USSD and Online. Read on to learn more on How to Pay for Parking Fee Online and USSD.
About the New Parking system
The new system is similar to paying for various services which include, single business permits, rent arrears, construction permits, parking fee, land rates, and also advertisements, among other similar services.
It has further significantly reduced the once rampant corruption by the Nairobi county council officers, and now you can simply pay at the comfort of your seat.
The Nairobi City Hall officially separated ways with the popular JamboPay, the tax payment platform operated by Webtribe company, which was engaged to collect revenue on behalf of the Nairobi county back in April of 2014.
Webtribe’s lease expired on April 7, 2019, but the City county entered into discussions with the company for a 30-day extension period to ensure a smooth transition to the internally regulated system.
How to pay for Parking Fee Online in Nairobi
This is an alternative to the USSD method that we will give the process below; you can quickly pay online at the comfort of your car seat.
If your mobile device can access fast internet services, then you are in luck, here are the steps you should follow to pay online:
- Enable internet data Usage on your mobile phone or connect to a nearby WIFI.
- Go to your browser, e.g., Chrome and search for Nairobi County portal then click on the “self-service” Option.
- You can now create an account or proceed with the payments process by clicking on continue.
- When creating your online account, you will be asked to provide the following personal details – Your Full name, Working Mobile number, Email address, and then generate a unique password for future logins on the portal.
- Click on the “parking” option and choose the service you need. That is off-street parking, daily, seasonal, topping up daily, the penalty fee, or printing a receipt option.
- You will be expected to provide the location of parking, type of vehicle, registration number for your car and also your mobile number.
- A payment charge will then appear for confirmation of parking payment.
- Confirm and then continue with the payments steps.
- Enter your Mpesa PIN and click OK
How to pay for parking fee Via USSD
1. Dial USSD short code *235#
2. From the listed ePayments options availed, select option no. 1
3. Select no. 1 for the Daily parking option
4. Enter your vehicle registration number
5. Select the parking location
6. Choose your vehicle category that is either private or commercial
7.Press no. 1 to proceed with the payment process
8. Enter your M-Pesa PIN to finish the payment
9. Wait for a confirmation message
anatomy homework help here twentieth century marvels medical viagra source site click here follow thesis literature review example viagra de 25 o de 50 https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/english-essay-examples/20/ https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/hamlet-thesis/21/ resume writing service worth it viagra and asprin essay writing prompt https://www.guidelines.org/blog/proofreading-services-free/93/ role of the mentor essay online canada pharmacy no prescription holt online essays https://grad.cochise.edu/college/thesis-for-game-development/20/ viagra jerkoff law homework help online enter site herbs good viagra http://mechajournal.com/alumni/we-write-you-papers-write-my-paper/12/ help write my essay abstract for research papers hrms essays resume for temp work follow http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/design-of-experiments-case-study/14/ self help is best help essay https://reprosource.com/hospital/viagra-and-cialis-combo-pack/72/ http://wnpv1440.com/teacher/contoh-thesis-argument-recommendation/33/ Nairobi City Council parking charges and Rates 2019
We all agree that parking a vehicle in Nairobi is not free and the charges are updated on a regular basis. Here are the latest parking rates within Nairobi so you won’t have trouble with the council officers.
A private saloon car will cost you Ksh 4,200 for daily parking payment. The one-off parking tickets go for Ksh5,000. The prevailing price has been Ks 300 on a daily basis, which results in a monthly payment of Ksh 6,300 much higher than the prevailing season tickets.
The parking rates for public service vehicles are charged between Ksh 8000 and Ksh 10000 per month. Commercial Lorries can pay as much as Ksh 20,000 monthly.
City Hall has approximately 12,000 parking slots currently.