If you are a qualified driver the Nairobi County has 5 posts for you.
Job Salary Scale:
Kshs 14,610.00 to Kshs 16,250.00
- You will be Driving the motor vehicle as authorized;
- You will be Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems and tyre pressure;
- You will be Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems;
- Duty of Maintaining work tickets for vehicles assigned;
- You will be Ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road including the safety of the passengers and/or goods therein; and
- Duty of Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.Job Qualifications
- Applicants should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Current valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) for class(es) of vehicle(s) an officer is required to drive;
- Have Attended a First-Aid Certificate Cause lasting not less than one (1) week at St John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution;
- Has Passed Suitability Test for Driver Grade III;
- Has Passed Practical Test for Drivers conducted by the respective Ministry/Department;
- Got a Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police; and
- Have At least two (2) years driving experience.How to apply
- Through The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.Important Information to Prospective Applicants
- The Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
- All Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- All Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- For the jobs Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
- All Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
- The Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer.Any Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply By Friday 12th October, 2018
- To get more information and job application details, see; Nairobi County Driver Jobs (5 Openings) – Apply by 12th October 2018
Also remember to check for “Exposeke jobs” on a daily basis for latest job listings for free.