- Head Cook job
Based at the Hurlingham Branch and reporting to the Hotel Services Supervisor, this position is responsible for planning and overseeing production activities in the Central Kitchen while delivering quality, timely and cost-effective meals.
- Diploma in Hotel Management or any equivalent from a recognized institution.
- The position requires active knowledge and experience in People Management and Customer Service.
- The successful applicant must have 1 to 3 years experience in a similar position responsible for production in a busy kitchen.
- Customer Focus,
- Team Work,
- Managing performance,
- Results Oriented,
- Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics
How to Apply for the job
- Interested and fitted candidates should apply online by 8th June 2019
- For more information and the job application details, see; Nairobi Women’s Hospital Head Cook Jobs in Kenya