go to site watch go site pfizer viagra online pharmacy 5 paragraph essay format essay on ganesh festival for class 4 https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/viagra-eczanelerde-satdldrmd/73/ https://www.myrml.org/outreach/thesis-talk-blog/42/ see help with term paper https://dvas.org/buy-cialis-tadalafil-14019/ see good assignments follow cialis trial samples assignment essay help heart of darkness essay topics http://www.danhostel.org/papers/pay-for-essay-to-be-written/11/ help writing a college paper definition word essay sample cymbalta no prescription canadian pharmacy http://www.conn29th.org/university/7-steps-to-writing-a-great-research-paper.htm effects viagra women cialis safe dosage https://naturalpath.net/natural-news/viagra-malaysia-price/100/ levitra, no prescription, overnight delivery https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/custom-written-dissertation/51/ scott bunch thesis https://soils.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/index.php?apr=dissertation-writing-uk case study research design and methods pdf download compare and contrast essay topics for college students http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/viagra-mode-fonctionnement/68/ Summit Africa Chief Security Officer Jobs in Kenya
Our job client, a global retail chain, is looking to hire Chief Security Officer to be based in the outskirts of Nairobi.
The fitting candidate must have 7 years’ security expertise in the military working as a captain or in the police as an inspector.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Undertake investigations of alleged financial corruption, fraud, waste, and any other type of misconduct.
• Formulate investigation procedures, review and analyze all information to determine its relevance.
• Participate in improving & revising compliance-related best practices and lessons learned.
• Prepare investigation records & briefs with the Group Risk & Audit Manager & the Legal Director.
• Prepare proposals for corrective action & improved controls and effectiveness/efficiency.
• Provide employee education on fraud-related topic, policies, and procedures.
• Prepare management reports concerning investigations progress.
• Must have a Certificate/Diploma in Security Management,in Criminology, Forensics or related.
• Must have a 7 years’ expertise in the military working as a captain or as a police inspector.
• In-depth understanding of the industry’s standards and regulations.
• Great communication skills.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Demonstrated capacity to build relationships and work successfully with internal functional units.
• Excellent writing, report drafting skills, and record keeping.
• Data analysis skills.
• High moral standards and honesty and strong attention to detail.
How to Apply
• Interested and qualified candidates should apply online by 5th June 2019
• For more information and the job application details, see; Summit Africa Chief Security Officer Jobs in Kenya.